Monday, February 25, 2013

Free


We're all a little crazy aren't we?
Even the most logical person has a free and silly side.
Even the most grown up have the inner voice of a child telling them to not worry so much.

We all know someone who is so silly and crazy and adventurous and... free. I don't know about you but I love those people! They make me want to be less logical and less of a worrier. Those that know me know me know that I'm quite the logical person.... all the time... Which can be good but also can hinder true happiness, joy and freedom. One of my biggest prayers is for God to teach me to be free. And I'm learning bit by bit.

Some ways to be free and happy:

1. Travel

2. Spend time with people you love and care about

3. Not worry so much about details

4. Eat good food

5. Hug (a lot)

6. Dance in the rain

7. Explore

8. Trust

9 Sing (even if it's off tune)

10. Call someone up you haven't seen in a while

11. Not worry so much what others think

12. Learn to accept change and the good that comes with it

13. Spend time with people who make you laugh

14. Read

15. Remember to keep those who bring you higher, teach you much, make you happy close, and those who don't, be willing to let them go

16. Write

17. Exercise

18.  Learn

19. Try new things

20. Most importantly, pray


I continue to learn everyday. It's not an easy process, but one worth while.

Philippians: 1:6 He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete and perfect it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment